Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 30 Books
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Jul 18 14:32:24 2004

Adam,
As I described to Liam, the film was overdeveloped when my thermometer
decided to read low (dropping it might have something to do with it, but
hey, at least I'm not trying to find the mercury).

I purposely kept the tonal values up to present an upbeat image of a
young person reading.  Another interpretation would be to make it really
dark and brooding because he is not reading Proust.

On the other hand, if an image causes a reaction, then there is some
merit there.

Thanks for taking the time to think about the image and comment.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com