Subject: [Leica] Very thin black tape for filmholder repairs
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Jul 19 04:25:13 2004

Tim,
If Light Impressions doesn't work out, I suspect a product we call
locally "Speed Tape" will work.  The airlines use it for temporary
repairs to the outer structure of airliners and Nascar racers use it to
repair damage during a race.

It is a thin mylar tape that just doesn't let go once it is applied.

You will probably find it at an auto supply house that caters to the
race crowd rather than the usual mom and pop store.  One difficulty is
that it is usually in 2 and 3 inch widths.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com