Subject: [Leica] Kodak BW400CN
From: oliverbryk at iqmail.net (Oliver)
Date: Mon Jul 19 16:55:13 2004

When I dropped off some color negative film at the New Lab today I asked
whether they had formed an opinion on BW400CN, the successor to TCN400. I
was told that the new film is sharper and has better shadow detail. The
reply to my question whether the new film should also be rated at ISO 200
was, "most pros who want a little extra snap in the prints expose it that
way."
Oliver Bryk
PS www.newlab.com is the leading pro color lab in San Francisco.

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Kodak BW400CN)