Subject: [Leica] James
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Jul 19 17:10:34 2004

Sonny Carter showed:
> I'm in a portrait mood this week.  This is my cousin James.  Summicron
35mm f2  Fuji 800.   http://www.sonc.com/james.htm <<<<

Hi Sonny,
Beautiful light! :-) Man, James held that menu in just the right place to
throw the light back into his shadow side face.

I can just hear you... "OK Jim, hold it a little higher and closer to your
face, that's it, now tilt up the side closest to me as you'll increase the
light and .... oooooooooohhhh yeah just perfect, .......click! " ;-)

Nice photo to say the least. Damn I love a well lit shot like this using
natural light and a correctly handled menu card. ;-)

Right? ;-)

ted