Subject: [Leica] New Gallery & A Story
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Jul 20 22:45:13 2004

Barry Hinderks told us and showed us about Rudy:

CLIPPED:
gallery > at :> http://gallery.leica-users.org/Rudy

> Rudy quietly passed away on April 6, 2004. <<<<<

Barry,
A fine set of warm hearted photographs, a tribute to a man who obviously
loved life and photography. I find it very touching and well done.
thanks for the story and posting your photographs.
ted

Replies: Reply from telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr) ([Leica] New Gallery & A Story)