Subject: [Leica] About ready to give it up...
From: brianhome at linkus.net (Brian Sledz)
Date: Tue Jul 20 06:50:43 2004

Jim,
You are allowed 2 carry-ons.  I take my computer in its briefcase and
then a small size carry-on with wheels.  I have carefully packed a 4
lens 2 body Leica kit, Canon 10D and 4 lenses and tripod in the roller
along with film.  It goes through security no problem.  Put your Lowe
pro or camera case empty in another suitcase.  I usually take a
Northface backpack and flatten it in my checked luggage.  I have not
gone international but have been lots of domestic places with all this
gear.
HTH
Brian
Ps you can always put a few lenses in the briefcase too.