Subject: [Leica] More RD-1 Samples
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Jul 24 13:44:52 2004

On 7/24/04 7:59 AM, "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk> typed:

> Lack of noise at higher ISO values, real rangefinder viewfinder rather
> than electronic, RAW buffer (this is a guess on my part), use of prime
> lenses.
>
> Steve

If you had one or two Leica lenses which were not getting so much use than I
can see your point. Just go with the Digilux 2.
But if you had something resembling a complete system of Leica M glass. And
you'd like to get more use of it as of late.... Then it makes complete sense
to me to get a digital body which takes theses stupendous lenses; which will
shoot film as well in an off moment.
Cant shoot much film with that Digilux 2.
That's an option they don?t give you.
Try getting that big lens off I can't.

Mark Rabiner
Photography