Subject: [Leica] Hints on Jobo auto processing.
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat Jul 24 17:09:10 2004

It's the ATL-1000, Frank. And thanks for not only the advice but the
pointer to the JOBO web site as well.

One thing I have discovered is that the pre-recorded processing cycle
on the 1000 doesn't include a time for perma-wash. I think I can
upgrade the computer to the 1500 from some not-too-terrible fee and
then able to change this, but I'll see if JOBO has a recommendation
first.

Adam