Subject: [Leica] Hints on JOBO auto processing.
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun Jul 25 06:37:12 2004

XTOL is one of those developers that require a minimum chemical volume.  I
am not nor ever have been a XTOL user.

Kodak recommends a minimum solution of 200mL per roll of film.  This is when
you use XTOL at "full strength".  You had best read more on the Kodak site
to find out the meaning of this data point.  However, the practical
information is that you can develop only 3 rolls per run of 600mL maximum in
the ATL1000.  You use the developer one shot.

http://www.kodak.com/global/en/professional/support/techPubs/j109/j109.jhtml
?id=0.1.16.14.30.14.7.20.14&lc=en#small-tank,%20tray,%20and%20rotary-tube%20
processing

II should have said to start that I am a B+W user only.  I have never used
the JOBO with color chemistry, nor with paper development.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from n.wajsman at chello.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Hints on JOBO auto processing.)