Subject: [Leica] Leica dSLR question
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Mon Jul 26 20:13:00 2004

Anyone on the list plan on buying the Digital R module when it comes out?
I'm very tempted with 10mp's. Medium format would no longer be needed for my
work. The price is much more than a couple of digital Nikon's but I'm game.

What's the benefit of the R9 over the R8? And the benefit of ROM lenses over
3-cam lenses? I know nothing of Leica SLR's so forgive the stupidity.

Longing to be all Leica again one of these days.......

Chris
www.zoeicaimages.com