Subject: [Leica] Re: Hints on JOBO auto processing.
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon Jul 26 21:57:39 2004

I never said that your results would be inconsistent.  Even if you used 1mL
of developer per roll, your results would be consistent.  You might not like
those results, but you would get consistency.   Yes, developer exhaustion
may be what you are getting with your process, and you might like those
results.  I never said you would not.

Kodak has specific recommendations, and personally, I think you should
always start where the manufacturer says, then modiify to get you results
you prefer.  That is what I recommended.

Developer exhaustion creates negative that have "unexpected" results.  Start
with the manufacturers' recommendation and modify for your own process
preferences.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net