Subject: [Leica] Re: Hints on JOBO auto processing.
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Mon Jul 26 15:21:50 2004

Frank:

>Yes, Kodak is conservative, but they also want the negs to come out.
>Chemicals are the cheapest part of the image creation process.  Being skimpy
>can really ruin your whole day.......

I don't believe it has anything to do with being skimpy.  For me, I get
consistent results with my process.  If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Nathan and Mark and others have also reported consistent results.

At the level of developer per roll we're using (about 63 ml), local
developer exhaustion plays a significant part in how the negatives develop.
More developer is not necessarily better.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Re: Hints on JOBO auto processing.)