Subject: [Leica] FOR SALE SPECIAL
From: joecodi at clearsightusa.com (J. Codispoti)
Date: Thu Jul 29 11:38:44 2004

Having taken too long a vacation I must now atone.
Italy was great, Poland also but my communication
skill in Polish was a disaster.

At any rate, I have a number of lens adapters for
using Contax lenses on EOS bodies.
These are precision made of brass and DO NOT
alter the focusing range of the lens. Infinity is
infinity and the ratio is 1:1.

As you can see on the web page they retail
normally for $99.95 + S&H. This week $95.00
shipped.

http://www.clearsightusa.com/ecommerce/catalog/cat
alog/index.php?cPath=25

If the website does not allow for the discount (at
PayPal) send me a check or I will refund the
difference.

Check also for sundries and bargains at
http://www.clearsightusa.com/

Thanks,