Subject: [Leica] FS Lowepro Photo Trekker $100
From: joecodi at clearsightusa.com (J. Codispoti)
Date: Fri Aug 13 09:49:08 2004

Leo,

The price is fine but I am not able to locate any
model on the Lowepro website that fits the
dimensions you list.
I have two Lowepro backpacks. One is the super
trakker the other is 18.5" tall like yours but
only 12" wide.
I do want a wider one but I wonder how you
measured to arrive at 16".

Can you please explain or send some jpgs of
exterior/interior?

Thanks,
Joe