Subject: [Leica] Grafton Regis Northamptonshire #3
From: lambroving at worldnet.att.net (William G. Lamb, III)
Date: Thu Jul 29 14:50:02 2004

Graham,

Thanks! "I'd rather be lucky than good". :-)

At least I was on the path side of the boat during dinner,
but Andy Barton who lives not too far from there confirms
that walking across that thing is truly frightening, gale
blowing or not. That handrail is not very high either.
Fortunately, the crew of our very narrow and very long
boat did not bump the side even once. Quite a task but
I expect they have had a lot of practice. Being in Wales,
it had been storming there half an hour before, but it blew
over by the time we reached the aqueduct.

<http://www.britishwaterways.co.uk/responsibilities/heritage/aqueducts.html>

Regards,

William