Subject: [Leica] In my experience Buzz
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Fri Jul 30 09:52:30 2004

Yes, some of us have had varying experiences with secret service types
guarding candidates and office holders.

In my experience Buzz, many are typical government bureaucrats but armed
rather than plain old tenured.

I am a bit curious though. Any one on the LUG ever had a negative experience
with "authority" while practicing (or pretending we have) constitutional
rights and not have you come across as an apologist for officialdom?

Walt J.