Subject: [Leica] Frank Horvat, tree-lovers
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Fri Jul 30 09:54:55 2004

Slobodan, I loved the Horvat site.  I've bookmarked it and will view it at
length when I get time.  I also really like the Roark Johnson site, which
I've seen before but forgot about.  Makes me think of August Sander.

Speaking of Horvat, and of trees for that matter, I used to have his book
of tree portraits, though I can't find it now.  Fortunately, his PAW site
has many of the images.  Look here:

http://www.horvatland.com/pages/04nature/02arbres/index_en.htm

and then click on "Introduction" to learn more about the series.  Beautiful
work.

Also, I recently saw somewhere an interview of HC-B conducted by
Horvat.  Now I can't remember where.  If anyone knows of it, please chime in.

Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr. SE
Albuquerque, NM  87108
505-262-4085