Subject: [Leica] Whither Frank Van Riper's Wash. Post column?
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Sat Jul 31 22:48:58 2004

Can anyone tell me what happened to Frank Van Riper's column in the
Washington Post?  I check there to read them once every couple of
months.  Today, when I went to washingtonpost.com, I could not find any
mention of his column.

Not only that.  I found that my registration had disappeared and I had to
re-register.  I had to turn off my pop-up stopper before the registration
would "take."

--Peter

Replies: Reply from durling at cox.net (Mike Durling) ([Leica] Whither Frank Van Riper's Wash. Post column?)
Reply from sdp35 at cwazy.co.uk (sdp35) (Way OT beating the web site registration blues was Re: [Leica] Whither Frank)