Subject: [Leica] On the Road again
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Sat Jul 31 20:21:39 2004

Hi Luggers,
Wife Esther and I are on the road to Canada and the West Coast USA
again and will be gone for 50 days so I am signing off until late
September when I hope the Epson RD 1 will be available in HK. For the
first time ever I am traveling without a film camera - just the Lumix
LC 1 and a Nikon D70 with three lenses. I hope to see some of my LUG
friends along the way and will contact them separately. Cheers until 20
september!
Howard in Hong Kong. (over and out)