Subject: [Leica] Photo: Dusk Fly-by
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun Aug 1 00:21:53 2004

Last night at Raley Field the River Cats had a star pitcher from the
Oakland A's come to pitch as a part of his rehab program. So I took
the 10D with the Leitz 280 teleyt I bought from Doug Herr.

But this isn't a baseball image (you can all be relieved.)

Out beyond right field and across the river is downtown Sacramento.
One of the buildings is glass and reflects the western sky. As the
summer passes larger and larger flocks of crows seem to find their way
towards the down-town area and they fly in front of this building.

Well I had the right lens for the job. This is heavily cropped but
otherwise scarcely manipulated beyond conversion from RAW mode.

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2004-July/DuskFlyBy.jpg>

Your comments are welcome and invited.

Adam

Replies: Reply from locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke) ([Leica] Photo: Dusk Fly-by)