Subject: [Leica] Born At Risk...
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun Aug 1 06:01:46 2004

Oh, riiiiiight, Ted....And speaking of "the master" -
Having just seen Ted - and Sandy's - stunning new book on Women in
Medicine, I would urge any and all LUGers to order a copy before they're
all gone; it's a definite "must have" for LUG photobook collections. And
looking at it, you'll realize from looking at Sandy's work, and thinking
about how new she is to the world of documentary photography, that Ted
is clearly as good a teacher as he is a shooter. :-)

B. D.