Subject: [Leica] Born At Risk...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Jul 31 22:42:33 2004

B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/album30?page=1
> There are now about 40something images from the NICU up, for anyone
> who's interested.<<<<<

OK that's it I'm hanging up the gear! ;-)

Beautiful B.D. extremely well done and captured moments. Almost scary when
we see the size of the little folks.

Very well covered with super tender moments to say the least.

It can't get much better than what you've shown and now you've set a tough
standard to follow.

Ok I've got 3 M7's to get rid of as I've been blown out of the water by a
new master. ;-) yer a better man than me McGee! :-)

Good on you B.D. :-)

Ted

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Born At Risk...)
Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man) ([Leica] Born At Risk...)