Subject: [Leica] Totally OT question now Kodak questions
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Aug 1 10:46:51 2004

William,
Actually your observation regarding the Royal 200 fits my observation.
Kodak went after the "lower" speeds and in fact has some very nice
emulsions.  However, with slow lenses in zoom p&S cameras and many of us
not really interested in the look of flash the higher speed emulsions
outsell the slower emulsions by some huge number, possibly as high a 10
to 1.

If you like the look of 160 speed films, try out the Agfa products,
simply amazing in sharpness, color, and lack of grain.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com