Subject: [Leica] OT: Contax T
From: leica_korenman at hotmail.com (eric)
Date: Mon Aug 2 15:00:13 2004

I have and often use my contax T. The best 'always with me' camera I have
ever owned.

There should be a 'gate' on the back of the camera that swings open - you
pull the film across and then close this gate, thereby sandwiching and
securing the film.
I couldn't tell from your description if this gate is present or not.

Eric

shot with a contax T:
http://www.faneuil.net/2004/2004-7.htm