Subject: [Leica] 1:3 XTOL time starting points
From: daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Aug 2 22:21:34 2004

Adam,
I still have a copy of Kodak's PDF for developing times in Xtol with
higher dilutions that 1:1. It's in German but if you start at page 9
(Table 2.1) you won't have any problems since the names of films and
numbers (temperature and dilution) are easy enough to figure out. The
times are given in decimal, ie 8.25 for 8 1/4 etc. It includes dilutions
for 1:1, 1:2 and 1:3. They'll work as good as anything for starting times.

If you're usuing a JOBO, refer to Table 3.1 that starts on page 19
instead.

http://folk.uio.no/danielr/misc/xtol.pdf

Hope this helps.

Daniel