Subject: [Leica] Kodachrome 200/ Purple spots on developed slides?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Aug 3 18:15:10 2004

On 8/3/04 7:52 AM, "Martin Krieger" <krieger@usc.edu> typed:

> I recently got back one roll (out of very many) of K200 pushed to 500 which
> had purples spots, in a regular pattern, on the slides. Has anyone had
> similar experience. Perhaps something stuck together in the processing?
>
> Martin Krieger

That's because when you sent your roll of film in to them they had to turn
on the big machine and mix up all the chemicals which is a real pain in the
ass. And one of those chemicals had passed their expiration date. And no one
was watching.
But I think disgruntled employees dump their coca cola in there.
Maybe some fries.

Mark Rabiner
Portland Paparazzo
http://rabinergroup.com/