Subject: [Leica] Re: More Police action against a Photographer
From: jon.stanton at comcast.net (Jon)
Date: Wed Aug 4 05:59:52 2004

"I cannot take the puritannical swing that Bush is making this country go. I
am now totally for Kerry, and somehow we have to stem the tide of the
ashcroft puritanism that is grabbing hold of the country, and I want to have
some rights back again. I am tired of being guilty and having to prove
myself innocent."

That is the most idiotic statement I have seen in a very long time...And I'm
not voting for Bush, Skerry or Nadir.....Badnarik looks interesting.....