Subject: [Leica] Re: More Police action against a Photographer
From: dpost at triad.rr.com (Dan Post)
Date: Tue Aug 3 18:32:05 2004

Wow! A couple of nit-wit cops violate a citizen's fourth amendment rights-
to wit:
"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and
effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated,
and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or
affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the
persons or things to be seized." and poor ole Bush catches the flack!
I think with a good lawyer and about six months, and this guy could buy a
new camera outfit... Possibly even a Leica!
(To keep it on topic!)
Dan  (???? ?????? ?? ????? abdul) Post    :o)~