Subject: [Leica] Magnum photo essay
From: kenf01 at gmail.com (Ken Firestone)
Date: Wed Aug 4 11:37:15 2004

On Wed, 4 Aug 2004 14:23:10 -0400, B. D. Colen <bdcolen@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Sorry, Ken - My feeling is that if someone is concerned about having
> their information used to spam them, they should simply stay away from
> the site in question - not figure out a way to "steal" from it.
>
> While I am driven nuts by spam, I'll put up with it to have instant
> access to most of the material in every major American newspaper. Were
> it not for the net and newspaper websites, I'd only have reasonably
> convenient access to a handful of papers - and I'd have to pay to get
> them. Putting up with spam is a small price to pay to be able to get the
> New York Times, Washington Post, LA Times, Chicago Tribune, etc. etc.
> etc. FREE.

Ok then, how do you feel about using a throwaway email address, but
giving accurate demographics?

And what about browsing with popup and adblockers on?

--
Ken Firestone, W3CAT    Kerry-Courage under fire.
kenf01@gmail.com          Bush-Driving under the influence.

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Magnum photo essay)