Subject: [Leica] More tripping: Cinque Terre and Venice (aka PAWs 29 and 30)
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Wed Aug 4 12:38:17 2004

Thanks for your comments, Peter.  It's always nice to get at least one
keeper after blasting through 40 or so rolls.  :)

The Cinque Terre is indeed a beautiful place; strangely it seems that it's
not terribly popular in guide books by anyone other than Rick Steves.  It
seemed like half of the tourists from the US were carrying the Rick Steves
guide; certainly all of the ones we spoke to were using his books.  At
times it felt like we were all part of one big cult...

I hope you make it there.

Best,
Aaron