Subject: [Leica] Natchitoches Visitor
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Aug 4 19:40:48 2004

A couple days ago, my friend Kyle Cassidy exhorted me to get out there and
shoot the candidates.  I thought I had no chance of doing it, because in the
entire history of Natchitoches, no major candidate had ever made a stop
here.
Until yesterday.  In a surprise deal, the demo Veep hopeful spent a few
minutes
in the oldest city in the Louisiana Purchase.  (Actually at a truck stop at
our interstate exit.)  This is a rough scan, and I have more to share, so
maybe
later I'll send more.  Leica M6, Fuji Reala  Elmarit 135

http://www.sonc.com/natchitoches_visitor.htm

Regards,

Sonny
http://ww.sonc.com