Subject: [Leica]WTT: My minty 35mm Summicron pre-ASPH for your 35mm Summicron ASPH
From: michael at hintlian.com (Michael Hintlian)
Date: Fri Aug 6 05:18:13 2004

Wanted to trade (or sell):  I have a very mnity late German production 35mm
Summicron-M that I want to trade for a 35mm Summicron ASPH in like
condition.  I understand there is a cash difference and we can negotiate
based on condition, etc.  Jpegs available.

I could also sell the lens outright but would prefer a trade, e-mail if
interested.

Please reply privately to:  michael  at Hintlian dot com

With thanks,

MH