Subject: [Leica] decline in LUG membership
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Mon Aug 9 09:58:51 2004

buzz.hausner@verizon.net wrote:

> Brian has recently made it much easier to sign off of and sign on to the
> LUG.  Perhaps members are signing off
> more often when they are away even briefly.  I know that if I will be away
> from e-mail for more than twenty-
> four hours I will now unsubscribe temporarily.
>
> Buzz Hausner

Mail delivery can also be suspended instead of unsubscribing.  I haven't
been posting much 'cuz I've been waaaayy too busy with work and the ranch to
pick up a camera.  Forrest Herr, do you have any pics of Aunt Emily's 100th?

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from os_penguin at tds.net (Forrest Herr) ([Leica] decline in LUG membership)