Subject: [Leica] parade on Techpan (Blackened)
From: dpost at triad.rr.com (Dan Post)
Date: Wed Aug 11 07:25:10 2004

Animal ( I keep picturing the Muppet "Animal" whenever I see your posts!)
I have been searching for a film to replace tech pan which I shot/shoot in
my Minoxes (minocies?). I tried with some success the Agfa COPEX microfilm,
but it was an unperforated 35mm that gave me four minox films per 'roll'. I
am trying to score some of the COPEX Rapid with the prefs, in 35mm, and run
some developer tests to see if it is a workable substitute. I shoot the
COPEX HDP at ISO 40, but I think that I will run some tests at ISO 25 and if
I don't screw up too bad, I'll figure out how to post to the LUG Gallery!
dan