Subject: [Leica] More Leica sports
From: khagler at orange-road.com (Ken Hagler)
Date: Wed Aug 11 11:25:17 2004

Last Thursday an email announcement went out at work that my company's
basketball team had reached the semifinals in a tournament put on by the
health club in the office complex where we're located, and would be playing
a couple of hours later. Because there was so little notice, I shot the game
with my MP and 50mm Summicron--my "walking around" camera. (The next day for
the final game I brought my Nikon F100).

Here are the results. Bear in mind that I've never shot a sporting event
before and know nothing about basketball.  :-)

<http://www.orange-road.com/semifinal/>
--
                              Ken Hagler

|         Skype: khagler          |   For PGP key send mail with  |
|   http://www.orange-road.com/   |    subject "Send PGP Key".    |
|   And tho' we are not now that strength which in old days       |
|   Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are --Tennyson  |