Subject: [Leica] FS Lowepro Photo Trekker $100
From: leo at fidalgo.net (Leo Christoffer)
Date: Thu Aug 12 18:54:17 2004

FS Lowepro Photo Trekker   $100

This is a Lowepro Photo Trekker AW (all weather) photo backpack manufactured
by Lowepro in excellent condition.  This roomy backpack can be customized
for a variety of equipment and has the comfort of a sophisticated, and a
quick-adjust waistbelt.The pack has a built in all weather cover to protect
the pack from rain. The interior and accessory systems are customizable so
you can configure them the way you want and change them when you want. The
pack can hold large format field cameras, medium format systems, 35mm
systems (with 6-7 lenses. The internal dimensions are approx. 18.5" X 16" X
6". Approx weight is 6 lbs. It is gray and black in color.

The case shows no wear but was used once on a trip to England and is
mechanically excellent.

Please e-mail me if you have any questions. I can provide photos on request.
My ebay is lkgroup  100% positive.  It will go on ebay next week if no one
wants it.

 Approximate weight of the pack and shipping materials is 10 Lbs.

Leo Christoffer
Washington State

leo at fidalgo dot net

Replies: Reply from joecodi at clearsightusa.com (J. Codispoti) ([Leica] FS Lowepro Photo Trekker $100)