Subject: [Leica] decline in LUG membership
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Aug 12 19:21:45 2004

If you look at this link:
http://www.keh.com/shop/product.cfm?bid=NA&cid=02&sid=newused&crid=83525
51

you will find an F5 at like new minus for $1269, an excellent grade for
$775, and a bargain for $725.

I know most of the folks at KEH on a cold beer basis and their bargain
will rate as an excellent minus from some NY houses.  As to warranty,
you have fourteen days (sixty days for a repair warranty) to abuse the
camera and if it breaks or doesn't suit you in any fashion KEH will make
good on the camera.

The real point is that the F5 is a professional tool and no professional
is using film much, so no one is buying them.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com