Subject: [Leica] FS: Hasselblad and M7
From: markc at binaryfaith.com (markc@binaryfaith.com)
Date: Fri Aug 13 10:08:21 2004

Time to get a new MP so ... :)

Im selling a Hasselblad 500C (Modified with a bright screen)
80mm chrome lens, prism, waist level finder, standard round crank and
quick wind crank, close focus lenses, and caps. Good condition but
definitely a user.

I'm also selling my M7 body.. I thought Id like the auto features, but I
don't. (And no, Im not getting a digital camera!:))

Any reasonable offer will be considered.

-Mark