Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 34 Storm
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Aug 15 06:35:58 2004

Jesse,
Thank you for looking.  These images I post week after week come about
only because I almost always have a camera with me.  We all see fabulous
things every day and just go on by because it would be inconvenient to
stop and partake of the view.

Kyle's challenge to take just one picture a week has been a real
blessing.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com