Subject: [Leica] I could have done that
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Aug 15 21:36:29 2004

Robert Beaudoin said:
>>>   About that rotting meat topic, I seem to recall that the so called
> masterpiece was actually a dress made out of pieces of steak.  The idea
was
> to watch it rot in the museum.  I ve always assume the money/meat could
have
> been better spent.  Then again, what do I know about art...<<<

Bonjour Robert mon ami,
Yes that was it, a dress made from steaks left to rot!! And the damn fools
gave him an incredible amount of money for his "art!" Of course it rotted
and was thrown away. What else could they do with rotting meat.

Once again this episode illustrated the idiots who buy this crap with tax
payers money under the guise of "art" should be made to pay a portion of the
purchase from their wages if they feel it's strong enough to be called art!
Then I think maybe they'd have better assessment of what constitutes what is
and isn't art!

ted