Subject: [Leica] evening ...more clouds
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Aug 17 16:37:39 2004

Steve Barbour showed:

> as anticipated more clouds...it's monsoon time,
> otherwise we can go for months without a cloud...
> http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-71871.html
> 2 days ago...<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi Steve,
With clouds like that around I'd be making a collection of them. I know guys
are going say, "Why?"

Well some day down the road when yer old and time on yer hands with nothing
to do, you can make a set of fine art prints and have an exhibition for one
possiblity. Heck if you have enough of them as magical as those posted so
far they may even make a book. Yeah books of clouds have been done before
but clouds like snow flakes are not identical. So why not?

Another..... They're different from what many of us ever see in other parts
of the planet so why not? And because the clouds themselves are fine art
works and when you line up foreground elements like the birds and palm trees
in this one, it makes them even more interesting as a photograph.

I like this kind of stuff as it's not dealing with people for a change and
they're so beautifully created at times, particularly these monsoon clouds
are beauties. :-).
ted

Replies: Reply from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] evening ...more clouds)