Subject: [Leica] OT - Epson 1280 on a wireless network
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Mon Aug 16 19:49:49 2004

> Make sure the printer you are going to use WORKS with the wireless
> connection. Last I checked Apple only listed a few models that Airport
> supported....

I have had no problem at all getting any inkjet printer to work with
Windows. Mac OS is much much more finicky, and I've pretty much given up
getting my various inkjet printers to work on my Macs using network
connections. I know how to buy a new printer to make it work, but my
existing USB inkjet printers only work with Windows.