Subject: [Leica] the first IIIg
From: kenf01 at gmail.com (Ken Firestone)
Date: Tue Aug 17 07:46:14 2004

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 09:30:27 -0400, B. D. Colen <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
wrote:
> For some, I'm sure it is. ;-)
> And btw, I certainly understand the urge to collect, and I can
> understand wanting to own something unique - let's say the first Leica
> prototype, which holds a real spot in the history of photography. Or,
> for that matter, the very first Leica to leave the factory for sale.

Something that important and rare should not be hidden away  by a
greedy collector. It should be in a museum, available for everyone to
see.

--
Ken Firestone, W3CAT    Kerry-Courage under fire.
kenf01@gmail.com          Bush-Driving under the influence.

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] the first IIIg)