Subject: [Leica] Question about old photo paper
From: kenf01 at gmail.com (Ken Firestone)
Date: Sat Aug 21 18:14:48 2004

I'm about to move, and in doing the sorting/packing routine I turned
up several boxes of photo paper that must be 25+ years old. Whats the
best thing to do with it ? I'm assuming by now it is worthless to
print on. So should I just put it in the landfill? Or does it pay to
try to recover the silver in the emulsion?

--
Ken Firestone, W3CAT    Kerry-Courage under fire.
kenf01@gmail.com          Bush-Driving under the influence.

Replies: Reply from surrealistic at cox.net (Curtis Fant) ([Leica] Question about old photo paper)
Reply from dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Question about old photo paper)