Subject: [Leica] evening ...more clouds
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Wed Aug 18 06:54:07 2004

Steve

What I want to know is, Where were these clouds when I was there several
months ago?  Would have had some great shots from the cactus gardens then.
;-)

Gene

|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           Steve Barbour <kididdoc@cox.net>             |
|         |           Sent by:                                     |
|         |           lug-bounces+grduprey=rockwellcollins.com@leic|
|         |           a-users.org                                  |
|         |                                                        |
|         |                                                        |
|         |           08/17/2004 05:59 PM                          |
|         |           Please respond to Leica Users Group          |
|         |                                                        |
|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->

>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:       Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>
              |
  |       cc:
              |
  |       Subject:  [Leica] evening ...more clouds

as anticipated more clouds...it's monsoon time,
otherwise we can go for months without a cloud...

http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-71871.html

2 days ago...

(PAW)

thanks,  Steve