Subject: [Leica] National Portrait Gallery (London)
From: daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Thu Aug 19 07:18:28 2004

Jon,
I read through the whole presentation and though travels to Africa are
covered, they don't mention Theresa Wallach. Pity. She sounds very
interesting.

They had a blurp on the exhibit on "Euronews" (a CNN knock-off from Dubai)
and that's when I caught the display of the Leica used by one of the
women. They have her pictures on display too.

I'm going to look for "The Rugged Road". It's a pity ... you really can't
make that trip anymore. You could as late as the mid-seventies, but now
it's just too dangerous.

Thanks for the tip!
Daniel