Subject: [Leica] Leica Digital R
From: locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke)
Date: Thu Aug 19 09:45:21 2004

I'll have to try the Ultra cards. I've been always leery of the speed claims
as I figure the speed the buffer clears is a function of the camera.

BD is right.  Along with never being to rich or too thin you can never have
too fast (in lenses or CF cards).

I'm not lookng for long "motor drive" bursts that my F3's used to give me
but I would like to work in RAW mode for some jobs and have the camera
function when I push the button.

I was shooting a CEO's portrait for a business magazine, NOT SPORTS!< for
God's sake.

Reminds me of days when we used to have to wait for our strobes to recycle
except it takes minutes not seconds.

Greg Locke
St. John's, Newfoundland
http://blog.greglocke.com