Subject: [Leica] Leica Digital R
From: daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Thu Aug 19 09:58:07 2004

> I'm not lookng for long "motor drive" bursts that my F3's used to give me
> but I would like to work in RAW mode for some jobs and have the camera
> function when I push the button.

Greg, I've run into the same thing ... but only when I have the microdrive
in. When I know I'm going to need some speed, a compact flash card is a
LOT better. I usually have a 512 or two as spares that get used mostly
just for that purpose (and conserving the battery when the spare is just
out of reach).

Daniel