Subject: [Leica] harvard?? please!
From: lambroving at worldnet.att.net (William G. Lamb, III)
Date: Thu Aug 19 19:48:22 2004

Scott,

You were better off in Boston. Too many
distractions in NYC for a wild man. :-)

I DID make that mistake because I had a
well-healed girlfriend in NYC. BAD MOVE!!!
Had been accepted at Harvard, Columbia
and Princeton and ought to have gone to
Princeton where it was quiet!

Phong,

I knew more when I left prep school than
when I left Columbia. Now I know nothing. :-)

William
Columbia College, '69 (Year of Mark Rudd
and the infamous riots!)

Replies: Reply from hellman at comcast.net (Jesse Hellman) ([Leica] harvard?? please!)