Subject: [Leica] Looking for 28/2 and current 28/2.8 pics (and advice)
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu Aug 19 21:58:31 2004

Hi Arvid,

PMFJI, I have the CV 21/4 and like it very much. It does have some
distortions at the edges. Some examples on my site include:

http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2003/2003_1alt1.jpg
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2003/2003_1alt3.jpg
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2003/2003_2.jpg
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2003/2003_3.jpg
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2003/2003_3alt1.jpg
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2003/2003_3alt2.jpg

and many more. Looking back through my PAWs it is funny to realize how
many were shot with that lens. When I bought it I did not think that I
would use this focal length that much, which I why I opted for the CV
instead of the real Leica thing. In the end though, the CV has served me
well.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman